Saturday, January 30, 2021

      This is the computer which hooks me up to the latest SLOG. slog (third-person singular simple present slogs, present participle slogging, simple past and past participle slogged)

  1. To walk slowly, encountering resistancequotations ▼
  2. (by extension) To work slowly and deliberately at a tedious task.

The new path to glory and fascinating employment. So I can either get to the 891 page book on the web-site and replay the five hour classes and prepare for the certification process, or I can scribble madly on the wrong machine for writing. The machine that was purchase to get my shit going on the right track again. The word track is closed. Word projects do not run on time. Word projects are my brain trying to avoid success at any cost. A sideline, a freak-show, a road to nowhere. So SLOG on I shall, eh? I do not have the time to be uselessly firing neurons. My neurons need to get back into the coin game. "C-bands" are what i need on my floor instead of kleenex. Where is the next distraction coming from? 

No comments:

Post a Comment